Jaws 11 part 3

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:00:36 +0100

Dear List, further update, my problem is the blue screening of my Desktop
after Jfw 11 download, seems it is the interceptor  for Lunar 6 the Lunar
support Dolphin have sent the latest interceptor to my  Laptop on which I
did

not download Jaws 11, I however  need the Desktop to stay on or connect to
do
anything, it does just what I explained, Pc comes on and Ms music then Jaws
for windows then lunar speaks then it does a complete roll over comes back
on as a blue screen with print on it but no movement or sound, it will not
respond to any key stroke or mouse it then turns itself off. I have been
  to try and get an Engineer so far no luck the 1 I knew not
here a friends in foreign parts and that is current predicament. I use Lunar
only to invert to black screen and white font since Jaws on its own no
matter
how well configured sees White text on black background as highlighted  or
selected text and does not  act normally if FS can tell me either personally
 any list they have fixed this Issue I look forward to hearing that
confirmed. Regards Dorothy