Re: Jaws 11 continued.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 21:07:05 +0100

It is version 6 I do not use it for any reason other than to invert to high contrast black, it will need updating if I buy Windows 7 unless by some miracle Jaws and OE works reliably in black screen and white font I am using xp home, I have on desktop an independant video card with its own memory and I think the issue is between the Intercept and drivers for the 2 products however Magic was far far worse lunar was a last resort I will need good specs in a good Pc and am not sure about Graphics cards many Invidia drivers were thrown at my pc by Lunar support causing it to crash and lose all sound, in the end they finally understood it was not Jaws but lunar intercept but that took 2 years of duff drivers being thrown at it. Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Voy44" <voy44@xxxxxxxx>