Jaws 11 continued.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:57:14 +0100

Dear List, My desktop is still doing same thing after the download coming on Jaws speaking Lunar and then vanishing then reloading and a blue static screen with print on it. It will do this repeatedly. a vip friend some distance away phoned and he agreed it is the Blue screen we have both seen before and most likely the Intercept. he cannot talk me through this as he sometimes does, he said something about SAFE mode, I will have to get in a local Engineer meanwhile I tried download on laptop but it seemed to run out of steam and I will now not try again. Dorothy