Jaws 11

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 23:16:04 -0000

I have just managed to download Jaws 11 on my Laptop,,fearful in case
something like the Blue screen which caused failure to my desktop may
happen, However apart from it being slow it seems Ok winpatrol, barked a
fair bit as Scottie was of course on Patrol, I expect you have Winpatrol out
there  is made by Bilco I think and if any new programme is downloaded it
will tell you in case you do not know or if it should not  have entered
without your knowing. First time I used it,I was downloading IE 8,and was a
bit disturbed on hearing the sound of a dog barking,Wooff wooff,I thought
the dog and shark are having a fight,should I break it up anyway the shark
wins I think Win patrol is on White stick although someone just threw it
over to me.