Re: Jaws 11

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 07:32:53 -0700

Kamal,

Based on what I read in the features and enhancements, I would agree. These
seem more like bug fixes and re-fixes to things that used to work, than a
new plateau. JAWS 10 at least touted their new browser forms navigation and
their new speech synthesizer selection paradigm.

I'll just hope now that after a couple of beta turns and a couple
sub-versions of 11 we'll have a stable product once again. I still believe
that the odd-numbered versions were generally the more stable versions, with
the possible exception of JAWS 9. Again just an opinion.

Dave