Re: Jaws 10 skype 4.2 problem

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 10:54:02 -0900

For sending files right click the recipient name in the contacts list
or use the Send sub-menu of the Conversations menu (ALT+O to
activate).  Can't tell you about receive since I've never used that
feature, maybe something for accept shows up on the Send sub-menu.

Have you installed the scripts from
http://users.visi.com/~dgl/skype/skype4.php ?  They make the entire
product much more usable.

--