Jaws 10 reinstall and Video Intercept Errors

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 15:05:07 -0400

I'll be unavailable until FS and I can sort out a video intercept issue I'm having. When I reinstalled an older Jaws 10 build, Jaws told me the video intercept was not installed. I spent over two hours on the phone with tech support yesterday trying to fix thi, uninstalling and reinstalling various ways, registry editing, downloading and running the video intercept tool that goes with the thumbdrive version, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver for my video chip etc. All with no luck.

So, until Monday when I speak to a more senior tech, I can only do a few things on the computer here. Fun fun times!

I would like to thank Nicki though, the lovely tech support person who stuck with me and suggested everything she could think of. We didn't sort out my problem, but she certainly tried her best.

Chris

Alternative archives located at: