Re: Jaws 10 and forms mode

  • From: "Matthew on olaaptop" <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:58:29 -0800

If you want to use forms mode automaticaly then there is nothing you need to do. when you incounter a list box or combo box, then when you press ault down arrow to open the list box, forms mode should activate on its own. When you close the list box after chusing your item, forms mode will turn off. HTH.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Troy Burnham" <homerun@xxxxxxxxx>