Re: Jaws 10 and firefox 3.6

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 02:22:39 -0500

Hi,

You need to make sure you  have accessibility features enabled.  Go to
tools, options and then arrow down till you get to advanced.  Tab over
and you will be in the accessibility area.  Make sure you can move
around with the cursor, find while type is turned off, spell check
while typing is on, smooth scrolling is off and auto scrolling is on.
Those are my settings.  They might help.  Not sure why you are getting
that particular error though.  Have you installed any add-ons that
affect how you input content?  Hope you get it worked out.  I used
firefox with jaws 10 for a while before  I went to jaws 11 and I never
had any problems with it.  I prefer it, hands down over internet
explorer any day of the week.  Next to Seamonkey, it's my fave.

Regards,
Alex M