Java Access Bridge 2.0 released

  • From: Michele Budris <Michele.Budris@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:56:07 -0700

The final version of the Java Access Bridge 2.0 is now available
for download from:

http://java.sun.com/products/accessbridge/

This release fixes multiple bugs and moves to using InstallShiled for the
installation. Please note: if your system is configured for dual booting or has
the Program Files directory in a non-standard location, you must do a manual
installation of the Java Access Bridge. These issues were found very late in
the beta cycle and will be fixed in a future release.

For customers that still need to use our previous version of the
Java Access Bridge 1.0.2, it is still available for download from
the same page.

Our MANY thanks to the customers involved in our beta testing! We were
able to test the bridge on many more combinations of software with their
help. Thank you for helping us to make this a better product.

Feedback on the Java Access Bridge can be sent to access@xxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Michele Budris
Accessibility Program Manager