Re: Java Access Bridge 2.0 Beta 3 released, no thanks

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:40:51 -0700

Good morning my comments reguarding advertising were specifically directed at a
lister who has a signature at the bottom of their message which used to display
gobs of information about their company and I just wrote a note explaining that
I appreciated their trimmed advertisement.  This is why I stated their name in
the message and it was not directed at the access bridge poses which are indeed
relivant and necessary for this list as the beta testers need to understand how
their attempts at access fair with our technology.  So there it is, the access
bridge posts not only are nice but vital in our quest to get more from the
"man".