Re: Java 1.4.2, Access Bridge 1.04, and jaws 451

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:35:58 +0530

Hi Tom,

JDK standads for java development; its actually an out dated abreviation
these days its called the java 2 sdk or jsdk. Also, a correction,

you don't need to installed the jsdk for the access bridge to work. You
just need a version of the jre also known as the java run time which is
java's virtual machine.

Pranav