Re: JFW-friendly download accelerator?

  • From: "dan" <daniel_337@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 11:41:32 -0000

    hey,

personally, i like using download express. you can find it at

www.whitestick.co.uk

and click on the downloads section.

i like it because you can not only resume downloading later, but the interface
is really accessible.

plus, with download express, you don't have the category choices like you do
with download manager.

hth

dan
 If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your
shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll
be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me