Re: JFW-friendly OCR

  • From: "Cletus Hostetler" <clhost@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:39:31 -0500

        Hi Listers,
How does Abbyy Fine Reader compare with Text Cloner in terms of features and
JAWS friendliness? Also OmniPage  is about midway in price between Text
Cloner and Open book. Do the features of OmniPage warrant the price of more
than $500? Is Omni Page Jaws Friendly? I am running windows XP and JAWS 5.0.
Thank You,
Cletus Hostetler