JFWS Unix.

  • From: "Easy J." <rios25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JFWS  List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:42:07 -0600

Hi This is Easy J. and I'm trying to get employed with a hotel reservations
call center and they are using for their database system Unix.  The
Gentleman who interviewed  me had looked in to how it would possibly work
with their system and to run JFWS they are using a regular PC using a
windows OS.  He didn't tell me as to what Windows OS they are using, but to
log on to the database that being Unix they are having trouble with Jaws
working with it.  I'm assuming using a standard  PC with the windows
operating system.  I hope that my question is clear enough because if it
isn't please by all means let me know?  I would like if you could to let me
know one way or another as I'm seeking employment with them!  The guy as I
stated above had looked in to it and had no luck with it.  When he tried to
load Jaws on to a standard computer using what I had assumed a standard PC
using Windows and he had logged on to the Unix network and Jaws kept saying
??? like that so any suggestions you guys can provide or where to go to get
the info please let me know?

Best regards Easy J.