JFWLiteVoiceChat

  • From: "Dave S" <dspeck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 10:35:13 -0400

Hello to all,
On the JFW Lite site, there is a link for voice chat.  When I try to access it,
I am asked for a username and password.  What M I missing here and how do I get
the appropriate information to access the chat room?  Thanks to all.

Dave Speck
Title
Vision Support Services of Akron
325 East Market Street
Akron, Ohio 44304
330-253-2555 ext 21
dspeck@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of
the individual named above and privilege of confidentiality is not waived by
virtue of this having been sent by email.  If the person actually receiving
this email or any other reader of the email is not the named recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the named recipient, any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly
immediately notify us by telephone or return email.