Re: JFW8 and the oh so common fatal exception error! groan.

  • From: "John Brewer" <johnbrewer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:16:58 -0600

MessageVicki: I always Send them E-Mail and they send the Answer back, for me
that works better for when I call them I haft to remember what they tell me and
when there is Lots of Steps to do i find it better if I have the answer in
writing that way I can refer to it while I am Making the corrections to get the
Answer .
It usually takes a Couple of days or so in your email to them just describe the
problem.
John