Re: JFW6 and Braille issue

  • From: "Marijan Janev" <janevm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:20:15 +0100

Hi Steve,
Thank you and sorry for the delay.
After all, I uninstalled the JFW6 and installed again and I didn't make any
changes in the Braille area of the default configuration file. Now Braille
voyager works normally but I usually prefer Braille cursors not to blink so
the default settings make me nervous.
Thanks very much for your try to help me.
Marijan