JFW6 and Braille issue

  • From: "Marijan Janev" <janevm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:39:30 +0100

Hi Friends,
I just installed JFW6 quela and noticed that I have a big issue with my Braille
voyager display. I have merged the configuration settings from 5.1 and I
thought that all wil be ok, but... After starting it as demo noticed that my
Braille voyager behaves like a old train - responses too slow, constantly is
late one or two command, constantly moves from one to another part of the line
despite of the fact it is in sctructured mode.
Does somebody know what's going on? I have never experienced such a thing
before with any other version of JFW.
Thanks very much for your effort to help me.
Marijan