JFW11 fails to read message subjects in Outlook 2007

  • From: "J Gurd" <j.gurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw World List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 14:48:08 -0000

I just updated to JFW 11.0.746 in hopes of fixing the problem below. It
didn't work.

When cursoring up and down my message list in Outlook 2007 JFW11 only reads
the 'From' field and nothing else, i.e. no subject. I've checked the
customise message list and it's set to read all fields out including the
subject. Moreover, when I go back to JFW10 it works perfectly. I've just
emailed F&S about it.

Is anyone else having this problem? The only work-around I found so far is
to put auto-preview on but for some reason it reads the message fields twice
as well as the beginning of the message.

John