Re: JFW with MS Word 2003

  • From: "Alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:44:29 -0600

Thanks. Yes I am using JAWS 7.
Alicia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sameer" <salatey@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 7:09 AM
Subject: Re: JFW with MS Word 2003

Press Insert+Alt+S when in Microsoft Word. This keystroke brings up a list
of JAWS Sound schemes. Use the arrow keys or press the letter "P" for first
letter navigation to move to the Proof Reading Schemes. There are 3 Proof
Reading Schemes - Attributes, Attributes & Font Info., Attributes Font Info.
& Colour. Choose the one you want and press Enter. JAWS should say the name
of the new scheme.

Another way is to open JAWS Configuration Manager for Microsoft Word, go to
User Options, arrow down to Speech and Sounds Manager. In the Schemes list,
select the appropriate Proof Reading scheme and save the changes.

I am assuming that you are using JAWS 6.2 or 7.

Regards
Sameer