Re: JFW with Laptop

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 15:27:39 -0500

and as I said, it's not out yet.

Johnnie Apple Seed

----- Original Message -----
From: "BD" <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: JFW with Laptop

I originally asked FS  being I had the dongle version and was considering
purchasing a laptop and did not wish to move the dongle unit from computer
to computer as with past Jaws versions there were five keys one could use.
The below is the reply. Evidently the ILM is already in use.

Dear Brad

Thank you for your email and your interest in the products offered by
Freedom Scientific.

With the release of JAWS 6.0 due out in December of this year, we will be
switching to the new ILM version of JAWS. ILM stands for Internet License
Manager.

ILM will allow you to load JAWS on your new computer and have it
authorized through the internet. This eliminates the need for a
authorization disk or Dongle.

If you need this authorization prior to the release of JAWS 6.0, we can
give you the ILM authorization for the cost of $20. This covers the cost
of the new CD's we will need to send you.
I hope that the information that I have provided in this email is helpful
to you.