JFW v6.2 and reading the values drop down in the Microsoft Office 2003 VBA editor

  • From: Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw-freelists.org" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 21:12:04 +0530

Hi all,

I am writing a macro in Excel 2003. I am coding in the VBA editor. Whenever I type an object name and hit the . key, I get a list of values that that object or property supports. I can hit tab to read the first item but the moment I hit up or doown arrow, the insertion pointer moves out of the drop down window and nothing is inserted.

Pranav