RE: JFW speking attachment on every Email

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:34:13 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
I don't get this thing so often where jaws says attachment and then
there is  no attachment  actually.
But what i have find is that some e-mail going to lists contains an
attachment with  the filename at and a bunch of figures and then its a
small text file like at116.txt.
I think its a log or something created by the virus program.