RE: JFW on a thumb drive

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 13:06:49 -0700

Hi,  another note on this subject windows at this time has the most
choices for screen access.  Gnome only has one real working screen
reader and if you can get it to work have fun keeping it working.  KDE
has none.  Mac only has one
Windows there are five that I know of. I am sure there are more but just
can't remember them all.
So really people there is more access with windows then any other gui
system.