Re: JFW list

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:43:38 -0600

All one need do is use the same procedures as in getting rid of critical
objects.  Once the critical objects are removed, Do another scan.  Now, the
negligible objects will be available.  Just use control+n for next when
scanning is done.  You will see a dialogue showing how many negligible
objects have been found.  Then use control+m to mark all objects.  Then, use
control+n for next.  A dialogue will pop up advising how many objects will
be removed.  Press Okay.

Sincerely,

The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

Home Phone and Fax: (985)853-0139