Re: JFW and wallpapers

  • From: "Job Hunter" <jobhunter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 12:33:31 -0500

I have seen the wallpaper interference with certain images that my daughter sets as the wallpaper. When they are active, Jaws will either not read any of the items that are on the desktop, or will only read parts of the names of desktop items. If you set the wallpaper to None, Jaws has no problem reading the desktop items. I prefer to leave the wallpaper set to None and avoid the issues. But, sometimes, I need to work on my daughters Sign-on and she likes to have a wallpaper set. Kids!!

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>