Re: JFW and the Jaws Intercept Error

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:45:19 -0500

I know of only two possibilities.  One is to roll back the driver and the
other is to see if there is an update to the driver that windows mashed.  It
could be that the video driver is corrupt.  Youmight also need to uninstall
and reinstall jaws to fix this problem, but not only will you need to
uninstall jaws but you will need to make sure you remove shared components
and also that you delete any references to jaws vid from the system.

Johnnie Apple Seed