JFW and tech support

  • From: "Richard Landau" <richlandau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:19:35 -0600

I do agree that tech service at Freedom Scientific should be a fit subject
for this site, although I also believe it is better to express concerns
directly to the company.

Having said that, I must add that my experiences with their tech support has
been uniformly excellent: knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt.  When I
consider what passes for tech support from some other software vendors, I
find Freedom Scientific head and shoulders above the others.  Of course next
time I might have a lousy experience, but if I do I'll complain to the
company before I bring it here.