RE: JFW and british accent

  • From: Seth LeBlond <Seth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:20:33 -0700

JAWS now has the ability to switch synthesizers automatically to speak in
whatever language and dialect is coded in HTML.  It's quite interesting.
You can read about the change in the "what's new" section of the JAWS help
system.

Regards,
Seth Leblond
Beyond Sight Sales and Technical Support
Phone:  (303) 795-6455, EXT. 102
Web Site:  <http://www.beyondsight.com>