Re: JFW and Yanoo E-mail

  • From: "Weinstone" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:23:37 -0700

Ray,

I also experienced the same problem of yours. As far as I know, it is the yahoo SPAM filter who blocks. So, my solution there is that to use the mouse pointer. Press Insert + -, and look for the Reply button and press the / key on your num pad key to click the button. Then, return to the pc cursor.

HTH

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>