Re: JFW and Word fonts

  • From: * M I C K E Y * <5297@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 06:18:12 -0500

Hi Again,

Sorry if there was not you that ask me about the job opening at Bell South.

If not you, then OH well.

I had to leave this work last week after a full year of great success.

Below is the application and Email address for submission to get the job
assignment form Bell South.

All I can say is that is was a great opportunity for me and I made over
five hundred dollars per month working form home with a great Company like
bell South.

It is a dream gravey job for any blind person.

If it was not you Francis that ask me about it a few days ago, then I am
sorry for having sent you the below application and please otherwise
disregard this message.

Thanks,
Mickey

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:28:46 -0500
To: 5297@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "NETWORK SECURITY, Jerry Miles" <NetworkSecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Application Profile

Help Wanted:

Handicap Workers Welcome:

Contract Services:

This work is described as gathering names and Email addresses of computer
users over the Internet.  This is done by use of the take Email address (save
it) from within an Email client software.  The messages are down loaded
from a specially assigned (exclusively to you) mail box at Bell
South.  Down loaded
messages need not be read, just the sender's name and Email address
saved.  The mail box at Bell South is controlled by this Project's manager;
And the
groups, lists and such are subscribed to that box on a pre-approved
basis.  Once each week the collected information file saved in the Email
program is
removed by you and sent via an Email attachment to this Project's Manager.

The Servicing Agent will need to have a Windows based operating system
using Win 98 or newer, Internet modem connection, Microsoft Word, Note Pad,
Internet
Explorer 5.1 or higher, Eudora Email 4.0 or higher, and any standard
printer using black ink.

Currently this gathering process calls for about ten hours of work per
week.  This of course differs based on the Servicing Agent's speed of
typing, PC
processor and modem.  Normally using average equipment you can save
approximately three hundred names and addresses per hour.

Though the Servicing Agent must have all of his/her own equipment, a dial
up Internet connection is provided free of charge with local access to the
source.
  This free dial up service can be used for your personal use as well as
this project.

Compensation is based on the number of verified names and Email addresses
you have submitted; At the rate of four cents each.  The Project's Manager will
verify  via Corporate marketing that your submissions are valid; And those
are what you are paid on.  During the last week of each month your weekly
totals
are exchanged with you for your agreement and then when approved submitted
for payment that comes as a check by mail a few days later.

Those who have the foregoing equipment, about ten to fifteen hours
available for work per week, are able to learn quickly on self taught
projects, and ready
to work should submit the profile information requested below to the
Project's Manager via Email also as shown below.

Provide the following complete information within the body text of an Email
message; And remove all of the information above describing this offering:

Full Name?
Telephone?
Street Address?
Social Security number?
Date of Birth?
Brand and Model of computer?
System's operating system?
Type and speed of modem?
Do you have Microsoft Word?
Do you have Microsoft Note Pad?
What Email software do you have?
Typing speed words per minute?
Can you work from home?
What is your ISP Email address?
Are you currently employed?
If yes, where and contact information is?
Will you sign a confidentiality agreement for this work?
Do you understand you will not be an employee but rather a contract
servicing agent?

Conclude with any questions you have on a line by question basis so same
can be answered accordingly as you ask.

Submit your private Email application for confidential review to:
Mr. Jerry Miles, Regional Director
M.S.I. Southeastern Division
Email:  networksecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All submissions will be responded to within ten days from Email
receipt.  An acceptance or rejection notice will be made to all
applicants.  Your profile
information will not be disclosed outside of the submission office.  Do not
submit your application as an attachment but rather as the contents of text
within an Email message only.  No telephone calls unless specifically
requested by the Project's Manager.