Re: JFW and Web-based apps

  • From: "Rob Monitor" <mred99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:26:09 -0600

Hi, The Kurzwiel 1000-v-11 is a OCR reader program the you use with your scanner to read printed material and thing on your computer. What I mean is you could take one of your app. and rum it throw the Kurzwiel 1000-v-11 and it would line things up for you and also has a place for you to even sine your own name in your own hand writhing.. Well if you googole Kurzwiel 1000 you will find a lot more information on it... GOOD LUCK ROB---- Original Message ----- From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>