RE: JFW and Web CT

  • From: "Robert McCoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:51:21 -0400

WebCt works fine from an instructor's perspective.
I frequently use it to post information for my students.

Robert McCoy
St. Thomas University - Sociology
D104 James Dunn Hall
Work: (506) 452-0423
Home: 506-459-6636

Do you volunteer?  There are a lot of excellent not-for-profit organizations
that can use a few hours of your time.