RE: JFW and USB errors

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 01:57:37 -0700

Hi John,
Have you tried to connect a USB device on each of your USB ports to see what port iscausing problems?
Cheers,
Joseph

From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 18 May 2007 04:42:16 -0400
Subject: JFW and USB errors

Hello All,
I am running into a problem with my usb ports.  The only real
relationship to
JFW is the fact that I don't know how to use JFW to click the
message
balloon, however, the problem is there is a balloon popping up
saying my USB
device has malfunctioned and if this continues to replace the
device.  The
problem is that there is nothing wrong with the device because I
tried it in
the USB ports on another PC and it is fine.  That being said,
does anyone
know how to fix this and does anyone know how to access the pop
up message
balloons using JFW?
Take care,
John

subject line.

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the
list, or the
way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather
contact the

list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx