Re: JFW and USB errors

  • From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 11:32:24 +0100

Hi Jeffrey,

Just wanted to let you know that the URL you give for your blog in your email signature is broken because you have an extra "m" at the end of ".com".

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis

Jeffrey Shockley wrote:
Hi,
I know that I am replying to myself, but I forgot to say that when you press
tab to move to the system tray from the desktop, that you use the left and
right arrows to move between the buttons.

Jeff

Check out my blog!
The URL is
http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.comm
"You learn something new every day!"

From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 18 May 2007 04:42:16 -0400
Subject: JFW and USB errors

Hello All,
I am running into a problem with my usb ports. The only real
relationship to
JFW is the fact that I don't know how to use JFW to click the
message
balloon, however, the problem is there is a balloon popping up
saying my USB
device has malfunctioned and if this continues to replace the
device.  The
problem is that there is nothing wrong with the device because I
tried it in
the USB ports on another PC and it is fine. That being said,
does anyone
know how to fix this and does anyone know how to access the pop
up message
balloons using JFW?
Take care,
John