Re: JFW and PeopleSoft

  • From: "thunderwinds" <thunderwinds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 18:50:43 -0400

i've had no real problems with it though you may need to det the jaws cursor
to follow the pc cursor depending whether the company has it set to sign you
out after a perriod of inactivity.

andrea
There are only two constants as you walk along this path of life.  The first
is God and the second is change!