Re: JFW and Nero 6.0

  • From: "Stephen Clower" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:07:30 -0600

Hi,
  Currently there are no scripts available for Nero 6. However, the latest=
 version (6.3.0.0) fixes some accessibility issues with the burning=
 program. The menus, options, and file selection structure are very=
 straight-forward and should not be problematic. New users of Nero can use=
 its excellent CD burning wizard which will guide them through the burning=
 process.

On 12/15/2003 at 8:34 AM James Bailey wrote:

>I have been asked about JFW 4.5 and Nero 6.  Are there
>any scripts and/or published instructions for this
>combination.  Evidently the client has instructions
>for (what she assumes to be) an older version of Nero
>since it doesn=92t really make sense.  Any help would be
>greatly appreciated.
>
>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
>James Bailey
>Adaptive Technology Access Adviser, University of Oregon
>1299 University of Oregon
>Eugene, OR 97403-1299
>Office: 541-346-1076

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting=
 http://www.steve-audio.net