JFW and Nero?

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 05:15:24 -0700

Hi Gang
How do you name a CD you are going to burn using Nero?  I keep getting CD's
and DVD's named "new" so how do you give the new CD or DVD a name of your
choice using JFW?
I can not seem to find out how to name the CD, JFW does not tell me when to
put the name in or where the edit field for a name is?
I am using the newest version of Nero version 6 and JFW 5.00.844 with
Windows XP.
Dick
Scottsdale Arizona