JFW and Mindmanager

  • From: Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw-freelists.org" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:37:22 +0530

Hi all,

Has any one used JFW v6.x with MindManager? You can download it from
http://www.mindjet.com/us/download/download_center.php

MindManager is a knowledge management tool used to create mind maps. I am
trying to get the menus to rread with the pc cursor and read a map on the
screen. The outline view works ok but I have to do a lot of mousing around.

Any one any thoughts?

Pranav