JFW and Media Center

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 08:42:11 -0500

I want to start by thanking the two guys who provided the valuable input
on Media Center.  Not only was I able to get it to work, after entering
on "Next (can you believe that?)," but the interface further allowed me
to access controls for which I had long been searching.  I used them to
perform some simple tweaks on a program I thought I was going to have to
upgrade.  So you guys saved me money, and allowed me to resolve a tricky
problem--always a good feeling.  Furthermore, the interface is now
accessible for further exploration and tweaking, as necessary--one more
arrow in the quiver.  I was able to discover things that HP, despite a
valiant effort, had been unable to tell me.

Ted

Dr. Ted D. Lisle
Recipient Claims Assistance Branch
Phone: (502) 564-5183, X 3180
Fax: (502) 564-1531

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:  This email, including any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential information that is legally
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified
that any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this
communication in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and