Re: JFW and Info Bar

  • From: "Terrill Reynolds" <terrill1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 14:32:31 -0400

Cool, if not we'll try something else.  It usually takes a while for the
windows update Paige to load and sometimes the option to install the
activeXX is not in the info. bar but a link.  In any case Windows must
be valadate4d or it will not even take you to that Paige.
HTH
Warmest Regards,
Terrill Reynolds
Regular Email: