Re: JFW and Excel 2003

  • From: "Lisa" <kyber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:37:51 -0700

aussum.This works great
Thanks
Lisa
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: GB
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 4:33 PM
  Subject: RE: JFW and Excel 2003

  If you wish to type into a field and not erase what is already in the field,
go to the field and then hit f2. this puts you in the edit box which is across
the top of the window below all the menus and shortcut buttons. Then you can
use your jaws commands such as home key to get to the start of the field, end
to get to the end of the field and errows left and right etc to put the curser
where you wish to type. Then just type like you would any other time. When
finished just hit f2 again.