RE: JFW and DVD Burners

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:08:44 -0400

It's a sibling to Roxio, although I don't know who owns who.  Both are
popular OEM packages, but each can be purchased separately.  You might
recall some earlier discussions on this list to the effect that some
aspects of the package are less than intuitive, and I think that' spoor
design, rather than accessibility, per se.  Nonetheless, simple audio
anthologies are child's play.

I don't know a company address, but you can call local computer dealers
or office supply stores.

Ted