RE: JFW and DVD Burners

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:07:22 -0400

Sonic can determine the optimum burn speed for the medium you're using.
For example, on some CDRW's it is extremely conservative, throttling
back to 4X.  Couple this with the fact that I have it set to copy to the
hard disk first, and discs can take a little time, but the results are
worth it.  Since buffer problems are virtually a thing of the past, I
guess I'm more conservative than I need to be, but I've never been
disappointed.

Ted