JFW and DVD Burners

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 14:14:44 -0400

Hello All,
I have recently encountered a strange problem. I have tried to burn a 16x
DVD-R in my DVD Burner and Nero just ejects the DVD saying that it is the
wrong speed or type. I can burn 8x DVD-R just fine and don't know if this is
a glitch in Nero, or if I need a different burner.
If I do need a different burner, I was wondering if any of you have had any
luck using an external USB DVD burner. If so, was there any difficulty with
the installation software and JFW? Finally, if you know of an accessible
external USB DVD burner, what is the brand and model?
Take care,
John