Re: JFW and Command line Switches

  • From: "robert Doc Wright" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 05:19:49 -0700

What version of jaws are you using. each account  you create in windows gets
its own jaws profile. I think this started in version eight. all you should
have to do is go to the default configuration for jaws in that windows acount
and set jaws to sleep mode.or under jaws basic options tell jaws not to start
with windows.