Re: JFW & Webmail

  • From: "Vetri" <avm124@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:17:34 -0800

One more suggestion. If you are visiting a particular link regularly, then
you can book mark it by going to that link and pressing control+shift+K.
Next time you visit that page, then you just have to press this key
combination again and you will get the marked list. pressing enter on a
particular link will take you directly there. Please note that this applies
only to JAWS 5.0.

Vetri.