Re: [JFW] Sorting messages in Outlook Express

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 06:08:42 -0700

hi throwing my 2 centsin,
in current view, make sure, show all messages is check, not group by
conversation,
in sort by you have 3 choices,
from, subject, and receive
try changing to subject first,
if  it doesn't change
then received
if it still doesn't change,
my other question would be??
are you running xp??
if so, you are kinda out of luck,
I understand it can be done, but have no idea how to run repair oninternet
explorer
but, if you are using m. e. or 98,
you can go into add remove and run a repair on internet explorer and that
will fix outlook express also.
curmudgeon les