Re: JFW & RingTone Ripper

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:49:25 -0400

I don't know who your phone provider is, but if it's T-mobile, their site is
great and has a lot of selection for tones and the site works with JFW,
nokia's site did too when I had that phone but I recently upgraded but I did
download a few form there with no problems with JFW and the site getting
along.